Monday, March 24, 2014

Essaouira montage

Studies of characters in Morocco

I must apologise for abandoning you while I was still in Morocco - technical glitch to blame! I was using wifi every day at a very friendly cafe but then I realised that things with my blog had gone a bit strange and my text had completely disappeared. Thus you subscribers probably received two small photos by email without the accompanying stories. It's not that I couldn't be bothered to write because I was having too much of a ball, as you might be thinking! Naughty blog going doolally like that, I decided I'd better not try again until back in the UK.

Now that I am back I'm hoping that all will be magically cured, and therefore I won't have to look into anything too taxing technical ;-)

In order to strike while the iron's hot I have made up some BIG canvasses today and started work on two studio pieces based on Essaouira studies from last week.










5 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,
    J'aime beaucoup ce merveilleux patchwork d'Essaouira... Je suis certaine que votre séjour fut fantastique.
    Gros bisous à vous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy big canvases, Haidee, you are going to have some fun with those! I will look forward to the results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bobbi, I'm 'going large' as they say in certain fast food places :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work ,,,, thank's !! Abdelaziz Moujellil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...