Monday, March 10, 2014

Perfect summer's day

A perfect summer's day, Portscatho

After four mostly rainy days in Cornwall when I had to leave on Friday the weather had transformed into a mini heatwave with sunshine and blue skies as far as the eye could see. It goes like that sometimes. Hopefully my week in Morocco will be dry. 
Although I didn't get very much plein air painting achieved last week I did at least have time to finish this studio painting of Portscatho harbour. I'm afraid the photo above doesn't really do it justice.

It's now available for purchase at the Harbour Gallery in Portscatho along with many others. Take a better look here.

And... I remembered to take some photos of the work in progress as I know you like to see that :-)















3 comments:

  1. Another reet belter! Gorgeous painting - will sell before you're back from Morocco I'd wager!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh now that would be nice! Thanks my friend :-)

      Delete
  2. Haidee, I'm so glad you finally got some good weather! This one is just delightful, s cheerful contrast to the snow still on the ground at my house. Thanks for showing us the process.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...