Friday, March 22, 2013

Cinnabar green light

I had a more relaxed day today, enjoying several coffees with my new friends. We were adopted by a sweet dog who followed us around from spot to spot and would lie at our feet while we were painting.
It was overcast most of the day, but in a way I enjoyed that as I didn't have to chase shadows around!
I once bought a tube of Williamsburg Cinnabar Green Light as much because I loved the name as anything!
I don't have much call for it but it came in perfectly for the lady's robe in the foreground, which was the last part I painted. The cherry on the top!

12 comments:

  1. It's a pretty amazing colour - and I can see why you love the name. :-)
    The light here looks fantastic: very clear. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying your posts and work from Morocco Haidee-Jo. AND, you found the perfect use for Cinnabar green ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double, wow, I so love this one! It might just make it into my top three Haidee-Jo's of all time. Just beautiful. Who needs shadows when you can have this? And cinnabar green as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the work you are doing in Morocco. It's so fun to see this one in it's setting. Thanks for sharing... and keep having a wonderful, creative time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment Laurel, really appreciate it :-)

      Delete
  5. Really love it!........enjoying these paintings very much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...