Monday, July 28, 2014

Spotted dog at the allotments

Demo at the allotments
12" x 16" Oils

I've enjoyed some great workshops in the last month, here are some photos from one I did in Nottingham with the Spotted Dog art group. Hello to you and the guest artists who came! We had a great day with gorgeous weather and were based in Inham Nook allotments. The allotment association were very good to us, and we also had use of the village hall so all in all a perfect set up.

Here's the demo I did before lunch, I probably could have gone for a simpler subject but well! It was all about that light hitting the glass greenhouse roof. A few of the members said to me that they weren't sure they would even find a subject of interest to paint at an allotments... but I think they'd seen the light by the end of the day. :-)


"How does it all fit together then?"
"Well it's like this...."


Better crack on with this so folks can have lunch
Thanks very much to Dave Singleton for these two photographs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...