Friday, January 24, 2014

Exhibition portraits day ten

Kate

I've only got a few minutes to show you my last portrait from the exhibition, this is Kate. Since the exhibition closed on Saturday night I've taken it all away and spent the last four days visiting admin land. I've got files to update, planning for the year ahead, bookings to deal with, lots of paintings to wrap and post and deliver to their new owners, accounts to update and last but not least the dreaded tax return to file. I'm not finished yet as all this will be carrying on well into next week, so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me again for a little while. I'm just so glad I painted the portraits throughout the exhibition or a month could easily have gone by without picking up a paintbrush at all and that would be pretty grim.
Anyway don't be feeling sorry for me because I've got a much desired day off today - a friend's special birthday and a relaxing day spa are calling... :-)

1 comment:

  1. I think I shall pray for snow! You won't be able to resist. Don't work too hard, and I hope there was lots of chocolate around today! :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...