Friday, January 17, 2014

Exhibition portraits day eight

Desmond

Desmond was in my portrait hot seat today. Only two more days left of my exhibition and two more ladies will be modelling for the last two portraits. I think I will really miss the portrait sessions next week. 
My exhibition has been a great success and so far twenty-nine paintings are going off to new homes or have already gone. This fills me with much joy, what a great start to a new year! :-)

If you might like one for yourself there are plenty more still seeking ownership, and you can see which ones by following this link to my website.


Desmond in the hot seat
This painting of Staithes is still available, and it's one of my personal 'hot favourites' from the year!
I'm not sure if I told you yet or not but I'm teaching a plein air painting weekend in Staithes this year at the end of June, for the Staithes Art School. We will have an absolutely brilliant time there and there are still a few spaces left to grab - maybe you can join us?
Click here to go to the Staithes Art School website and have a look...

Shadows in the beck, Staithes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...