Monday, August 12, 2013

Wish you were here!

Wish you were here!
Here's a photo of me painting yesterday evening, taken by my daughter Milly. Lori and I were working really fast as the tide was coming in rapidly!
Just before this seascape I was tackling a local manoir with backlighting and distant views to contend with. Such a challenge and fun, I will show you that soon. I have my brand new camera with me that I need to learn how to use, then hopefully I'll do a much better job of photographing my paintings!
By the way if you are interested in owning any of these Bréhat summer paintings drop me an email, while I'm still here and in relaxed summer mode would be great! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. It is always lovely to see you working Haidee, WORKING? Sorry, enjoying yourself, and good luck to you. All the best
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...