Thursday, March 1, 2012

Much excitement and a deadline!


I've been in rather a state of excitement and nervous tension today! I found out that this painting of Camille using her iPod touch has been accepted through to the next stage of the selection process for the Royal Society of Portrait Painters exhibition! I am so hugely excited that I may have a painting hanging in the exhibition that I haven't been able to think of anything else all day!
The only slight snag .... which I will sort out, don't worry! .... is that the painting is currently in France, so I need to go and collect it, frame it and get it down to London by the 15th March!
Now, where's my passport...

4 comments:

  1. Well it's absolutely beautiful! Congratulations Haidee-Jo! The palette is absolutely terrific. Subtle, sophisticated....loose - great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! I just put the laptop on to drool over Sutton on Sea once again. I might try and get it for myself as a mothers day present! Thanks for your reply too :-) Hey we used to go to university at the same time! We spent most of the first day together. A lot has gone on since then I know, I love your paintings and your posts. Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo it's you!! My little blonde friend! How amazing!! That is so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...