Saturday, October 15, 2011

Going away!

Chloe in the place du bourg, Brehat
Sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days, I've been very poorly and not up to painting I'm afraid! I thought today I'd show you one of the market place paintings that I did in August. This is my friend Chloe standing in front of Francois LeTron's organic fruit and veg stall, most of which is grown on the island and picked the evening before being sold at market.
I'm going to England tomorrow, have a very busy two weeks lined up so I'm afraid I won't be painting or posting anything here! I will be back at the beginning of November, ready to get cracking on lots of new paintings to bring you! In the meantime, it would please me enormously if you could find a few extra people to subscribe to my emails! Merci! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...