Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mud bath

Mud bath
20" x 30"
SOLD
My exhibition in Putney with Paul Curtis NEAC is finished now but was a great success. I was so busy with the house move that I didn't get a chance to blog about it so I'll try to make up for that now and show you some of the work from the show. 

This is one of the large studio cow paintings that sold. I found I couldn't get a good photo of this piece but it gives you an idea anyway. It excites me the way the cows become a part of the mud, and the light catches the wet surfaces with little glimpses here and there in the darkness. I look forward to returning to this subject, I just need to find a local dairy farm willing to help out an artist.


Graze
20" x 24"
SOLD




2 comments:

  1. Love your work Haidee! Looking forward to more beautiful paintings now that you are in new studio.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...