Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Exhibition is open!



I now declare this exhibition.... OPEN! Cue cutting of ribbon across the doorway...

Ok so the exhibition in Nottingham has been open five days now and it's all been rather busy and is going really well. This is the first chance I've had to share some photos with you. It all looks really great and I'm very proud of this show. I've had a fantastic response from visitors and lots of sales already.










Don't despair if you live too far away to make it to Nottingham, as I've spent many many late nights making sure the whole exhibition can be browsed via my website.
Please do have a look and I hope that you like what you see, and although lots of paintings have already sold there are still many beautiful works looking for a special home.


And the coffee shop across the road delivers...


Solo exhibition in Nottingham 'A lighter touch' opens on Friday 13th November until Sunday 22nd November, at 71 Friar Lane Nottingham NG1 6DH. I will be in the gallery each day and showing around 70 new paintings. We will have a late night opening until 7.30pm on Friday 20th. All other days opening hours are 10.00am to 5.00pm. Five days left, don't miss it! 
See the show online HERE :-)




1 comment:

  1. Haidee-Jo it looks awesome and I so wish I could be there.
    Your work is wonderful and I am thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...