Thursday, September 25, 2014

Gathered in the shade

Gathered in the shade, West Moor
Oils 22" x 24"
I'm in a bit of a hurry so can't stop long. I'm off to paint for a couple of days in Norfolk and then five days in Venice and so I'm in the process of throwing anything that I might conceivably need in either place into the back of my car as we speak. I'll do my best to send you little 'visual postcards' from both places.
You'll be pleased and relieved to hear that all 51 paintings for my next big exhibition are finished, framed, signed and delivered to Patchings - and Imo, I couldn't have done it without you moving in to my studio to paint those 30 odd frames so THANK YOU!! We got there!!
This is one of my larger paintings for the exhibition, and a studio painting. You may recognise the subject from a watercolour I did in my sketchbook earlier in the summer.
But now, I must grab a suitcase and some clothes if I'm going to make it to Norfolk before midnight!



1 comment:

  1. This painting is a masterpiece!!!! I really love it!
    And don't forget my plea about the frame schooling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...