Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Royal Institute of Oil Painters 2012

Me with Incoming tide at Hook head

Yesterday was a London day for me - the preview of the Royal Institute of Oil painters annual exhibition. I can't tell you how honoured I feel having my work hanging there amongst all those amazing paintings. The exhibition is too great to take in all at once so I'm very glad I'll have another chance to look round on Monday. I also want to get a better look at the Daphne Todd exhibition running at the same time. Here are some photos of yesterday's event, taken after the first three hours when things had calmed down a bit!





I'm the very tiny one!
There's me looking very small indeed next to the great UK painters Peter Barker, Roy Connelly and David Pilgrim, not forgetting the man behind the camera Adebanji Alade. Check out their blogs if you haven't already met. Thanks for the photo Adebanji!



2 comments:

  1. Merci de nous faire partager un moment particulier, un moment où les émotions se conjuguent avec la beauté artistique de chacun...

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole exhibition looks really wonderful, so feel very proud to be part of it! And I love Caffe Florian, you have just captured it. Isn't the inside wonderful as well!? S

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...