Monday, November 28, 2011

Thoughts of summer

Is it just me or does this photo of me painting a crab in the kitchen look like it was taken in the 1950s?! Amazingly the computer has decided to work tonight, but I don't have any new painting to show you. I had to drive Tim to Saint Malo and we left the house at 7am. I haven't long been home and although it's not too late to paint it is too dark to take a photo of the results! This is so much easier in summer! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! I shall focus and let's hope the computer plays ball too.... 

4 comments:

  1. I admire anyone who has the patience to paint their tea before eating it:) I like your collection of fridge magnets, Heidi-Jo.
    You are going to have to invest in a capture unit now that the dark nights are here...something that is very much in my thoughts at the moment.
    Good luck with the computer...I look forward to seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, they didn't have fridge magnets in the 50's and in my home in England we didn't have a fridge at all!

    Love the black and white sketch. The reflections really are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo ! I also love crabs ! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I do need a 'capture unit' Ken, don't know what it is, I'll have to google it! Where did you live in England Julie? Merci Olivia! The best spider crabs are here in Brittany, non?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...