Sunday, August 11, 2013

Regatta day at Bréhat

Regatta day at Bréhat
Another gorgeous day here and this afternoon I painted this at the beach. There was a regatta going on at the yacht club so it was a treat to see lots of different sizes and shapes of sailing dinghies and yachts passing by, and choosing which ones to try to get down in the painting quickly!

Thank you SO much to everybody who tried to help me today to find the book I wanted and the offers from the US to purchase it for me and post it and especially to Bobbi who emailed me and said 'I've ordered it for you' !
I'm really so touched by all the kind help, and I look forward very much to receiving the book which is going to be treasured :-)

2 comments:

  1. Haidee, a beautiful Painting. So clean and colourful. all the best Haidee.
    Vic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...