Thursday, March 21, 2013

Football on the beach

The beach is just opposite the lovely hotel we're staying in, and I didn't have to go far to find my first subject today!
Been in a really nice routine this week. I leave the hotel at 7.00 am to paint. Head back to the hotel at 9.00/9.30 for a leisurely breakfast and a freshen up. Then head out again for the rest of the day, working through lunch because I've had such a large breakfast.
Return to the hotel about 5.30/6.00 pm to freshen up. We usually all meet to have a chat with Ken and show him our work before all going to dinner together.
The light here is so fantastic, I am so inspired. I'm also loving being able to paint in such warm comfortable weather for a change!
I'll have lots of paintings to show you when I get back :-)

6 comments:

  1. I love all your Morocco paintings! Lucky you! (Even if you did drop,your turps into a suspicious liquid!) It's still cold and miserable here...you've really captured the light in this picture, and it's brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Une belle manière de vivre la vie d'artiste... Le programme me plaît, j'arrive !...
    Le résultat est là déjà sous mes yeux... La vie, la lumière, les couleurs et votre talent.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the painting's, so full of sun, green with envy, it's wet and cold here......... just for a change!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can certainly get a great sense of the light in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Haidee, you've done a good job with those figures on the move. I always like these kinds of subjects but find them a real struggle paint quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...