Thursday, February 28, 2013

To market, to market...

'Towards Pall Mall'

'Plage privée'

'Santa Maria della Salute, early November morning'

Three fat little piggies off to market... finally finished the framing on these and they are now winding their way to the Jane Fuest gallery in Alresford, Hampshire. Please contact the gallery for purchase details :-)

More news - I was pleasantly surprised today to find out that the two self portraits I entered for the Royal Society of Portrait Painters 'Self' have passed pre-selection, so they need to show their faces to the judging panel in London in two weeks time. Please don't get too excited though, only very few will make it into the exhibition. This means I have more framing to do and possibly a day in London before I go to Morocco!

Finally a heads-up if you'd like to join my Daler Rowney System 3 acrylics workshops at the Patchings festival in June. All the details can be found on the website of The Artist and Leisure Painter magazines- click here :-)



2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all your exhibitions, I wish I could get to the Venice one with all those wonderful artists. Loved your article on cerulean blue one of my favourites! And have a great time painting with Ken Howard, what an opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...