Sunday, November 18, 2012

Autumn trees and cows

Autumn trees and cows

I completed this painting from the cow sketch. It's a shape I am enjoying very much currently! It's 8" x 16".
I haven't got a very good photo of it yet, but wanted to show you it while I crack on with packing for Venice. Equipment and paints and boards first... then we'd better see if there's any room for clothes!

Remember to email me to let me know you'd like to be in the draw for my festive giveaway - and you need to tell me which of the two paintings featured yesterday you'd like to win most. Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. I saw a scene just like that in Ruthin today - did you do it all from just one mono-tone sketch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela, I did it from the sketch you can see on my blog from a few days ago (November 12th) & also had a few photos on my phone, which I transferred to my iPad so I could see them better, to remind me of the colours. They were quite blurry photos and it was the sketch I was relying on! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...