Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sheep at sunset

Sheep at sunset

This has been a great day! I have sold three more paintings in the gallery, and I have had a little time to paint also. I have finished this 30 x 30 cms painting of sheep near to my house, which I started plein air one very cold evening - it was January or February I'm certain.
Better still, I had the very happy news that four of my paintings have been pre-selected for the Royal Society of Marine Artists exhibition (three of which are from my recent trip!). Needless to say, I am ecstatic about that! Fingers crossed for the middle of August when the selection panel will meet them in London... nervewracking!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful. You deserve it! Enjoy all this good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting is wonderful and congrats on all your good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Haidee, your a star!! Good luck for August, hope all goes well before the selection board, tis all good news!
    Best wishes
    Joy Londonuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations on the RSMA, I hope amongst the works they have chosen is Shipwrecks at Douarnenez, which I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila you did it!! You left a comment! yay! Yes one of the chosen is 'Shipwrecks at Douarnenez', I'll let you know how they get on!

      Delete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...