Thursday, June 28, 2012

Port du Rosmeur

Port du Rosmeur
I've been having lots of adventures (not all good ones!) these last two days, and this is one of only two or three paintings I've done during that time that I'm quite happy with.
I'm pleased that the range of tones hangs together well, I like the composition and the freshness of execution and so I'm going to leave it exactly as it is. If I decide later on that I want to take it further then I'll start a new one because this one has a certain 'je ne sais quoi'!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so enjoying all your painting and this one especially, so fresh with that added little 'something', it hangs together so well. Saying that I really liked salle a manager very much to. Your a great inspiration!
    Cheers Joy London uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all your lovely comments Joy!
      :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...