Saturday, June 23, 2012

On the move!

Just thought I'd send you a quick message as I board the ferry for France. Leaving my messy studio behind I have joined a coach full of twenty six other painters in Portsmouth and we're going to be painting in Saint Malo when we arrive in the morning. I have thirty-four canvas boards with me of various sizes so I should be coming back well equipped for my July exhibition in Nottingham!
I'm hoping to blog as I go along but that depends on availability of wifi in hotels so if you don't hear from me... rest assured I will be keeping busy!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun. I look forward to seeing the paintings from your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. I signed up for your newsletter so I can stay up to date. Your paintings are awesome! Wonderful touch with the brush. Thank you for sharing your work with the world:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very kind! Will do my best for you and all my lovely subscribers! :-)

      Delete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...