Thursday, June 21, 2012

20 minute landscape

20 minute landscape 6" x 8"
Had a great day today teaching my plein air workshop - for once the rain kept away and we even had warmth and sunshine!
At the end I did this quick twenty minute study with my mini pochade box, Rover.
Then we had a glass of Pimms before heading home - very civilized...


Now I am left wondering which piece of kit to take with me on my painting trip to France on Saturday. I shall be travelling and painting with members of the Wapping group and I'm very excited. Eight days of painting and painting and no time to catch up with office work - hooray! I'm hoping there'll be wifi in the hotel so that I can still blog, but I haven't decided yet whether I'll take trusty Mabel, or Rover, or Jubilee my grand but heavy Jullian box easel. Decisions, decisions...

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic you could paint that in 20 mins. I am soooo envious! It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like paradise! Hope you have good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh comme je vous envie... Les photos parlent d'elles-mêmes...
    et le résultat est là sous nos yeux édifiant de beauté.

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful control of colour and value and enviable speed of execution. That speaks of an artist at the top of their game.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...