Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ice cream shed

Ice cream shed

Firstly, thank you so much all of you who have left me lovely lovely comments about my first attempt at filming a painting video! I'm really glad that people are enjoying seeing it!

Yesterday I painted in my friend's garden in the sunshine. It was very hot and I was glad I had my Jullian umbrella to fasten to my easel! I was absolutely spoilt with fresh coffee and homemade biscotti - thank you Ferg!

I've had several comments about this next painting and you're absolutely right - I'm not going to do another thing to it, I consider it finished! I really like the abstract qualities and the juicy colours!

In fact, I'm going to put it up for auction! If you would like to know more about the auction, click on the link below the painting. It comes with free delivery to anywhere in the world!


Expressive flowers
Click to bid or find out more!
Detail from Expressive flowers

Only five more sleeps until Jubilee Pageant day!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. This painting has so much charm and the color is positively exciting. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un petit cabanon adorable à peindre..; Un lieu sans aucun doute très serein... Une belle harmonie de couleurs.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...