Monday, March 26, 2012

Haven't disappeared!

As I dash out of the door yet again - this time to watch both my children in a theatre production - just wanted to reassure you I haven't disappeared!! Just been very, very busy!
Haven't spoken with you since the night before I went on a great Internet strategy for artists workshop - that's a little ironic!
In my spare moments I'm still working on the painting above. I know that many of you loved it at it's first stage - so did I actually but it didn't say enough for me. I am finding the stripy top irresistible!
Hope I can keep the essence of the piece - that amazing backlighting and quiet, reflective mood, without killing it off with detail.

5 comments:

  1. Delightful portrait. I loved how you showed the start of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful painting - your work is unique, bold, and fresh. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how this progresses....... Looking fantastic so far

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much! I'm really keen to get it finished but I've been missing fantastic weather lately so I had to get outside with my paints today! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...