Friday, March 2, 2012

Acrylics workshop, great day!


On Wednesday I taught a full day acrylics workshop and it was so much fun! This is the rather large demo painting that I did there - it needs a bit of finishing off but not bad for the time I spent on it - less than two hours! I need to brighten up some of the foreground greens and there's a bit of detailing around the window area to do. We set ourselves a tough challenge with a bold red underpainting and I have to say everyone rose to the occasion tremendously well! All shaken and stirred out of their comfort zones my brave artists gave it their all and achieved great things! They pleased me enormously and I hope went home pleased with themselves as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...