Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Garden painting

Rectory garden

Clare's garden, coldframe

The Walshes Garden


I've been doing a lot of work on the computer lately, and looking through my painting archives. That probably sounds a lot more efficient than my process really is! ;)
I have lots of garden paintings under my belt, as it were, and I really enjoyed looking at those. I didn't have much painting time today because of the computer work and I was keen to try out one of those black gessoed boards, so I started on this little garden scene...


2 comments:

  1. Sunshine sparkles in this lovely piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had a look at all the posts I've missed...really enjoyed reading them and love the artwork. Keep it up, Haidee Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...