Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wipeout!

Now you see it.... now you don't...
I had doubts right from the beginning about the combination of the
deep red pears and the bright green cup and saucer...
I felt uneasy about this as thing's progressed, the colours didn't
hang together well and then I decided I didn't like the composition
and that called for drastic measures.
I decided to clear away with the cup altogether and only hang on to
the pears because I was getting fond of those...
I simply wiped it out with kitchen roll. I don't often do this but I
enjoyed it very much. What a boon in the oil painters' weapon arsenal
that is, the wipeout!
I'm bringing in a couple of hens instead, they were standing by on the
dresser ready to act as substitutes.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...