Thursday, January 12, 2012

Reclining male with tattoos

I don't know what's happening with technology lately! I did try to post yesterday but it didn't appear until today so email subscribers you may have missed one! You can check my blog by clicking on the 'ma vie en couleurs' link below. I'm posting as much as I can from mobile devices as we are STILL waiting for our phone line to be installed here (come on BT, you said it would be the 9th). One day I hope I will again enjoy the benefits of broadband, wifi, a computer that works, being able to set up auctions and create links on my blog again... sorry! Carried away with daydreaming there!
Speaking of daydreaming, I love this painting I did yesterday, it's such a peaceful pose and the colours are so subtle. The foreshortening was tricky, I redrew it three times until I was satisfied it was right. At least you can rely on good old-fashioned brushes and paint when all this modern stuff lets you down!

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your blog very much! I love your life! Keep on doing what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dishy...is this your husband?
    Love your technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...