Sunday, January 15, 2012

AJ and Toby

This is a large commission I painted in November/December. It was a
surprise gift for our friend's 40th birthday, his two lovely young
boys. They were on holiday on Brehat with us when the photos were
taken, and the painting was commissioned by his wife and his mother. A
thoughtful gift!
I must just say a huge thankyou to everyone who has left a comment on
my blog in the last few weeks. I read and appreciate them all, but
unfortunately until we have the Internet set up at home again I'm
unable to answer by way of leaving a comment myself. So, thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Nice 'Happy' sunny painting. Good luck with the internet etc. I'd be in a bad way here without it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...