Monday, December 12, 2011

Glass VW beetle decoration

Click to bid
Glass VW beetle decoration
I have been absent for a few days, sorry! All those seasonal things to do! I needed to do a painting that would relax me today and get me back into the swing a little bit! Still no computer!
This is a watercolour of a small glass tree decoration that I was given for my birthday, and it's sitting on top of one of Roos Schuring's fabulous postcards that I was very happy to receive today! Unfortunately I can't add a link here but if you don't already know Roos' work, please google her name. You won't be disappointed!
It's a very busy time for me as we're in the process of moving back to England, but I'll post images whenever I can! Thanks so much for staying with me!

5 comments:

  1. Gros bisous et à bientôt... J'avais eu autrefois une coccinelle ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet painting! Can't wait to see what you do next. But don't stress about it. Enjoy the time away from painting. Use it for inspiration; take notes and tons of pictures. That way when you do get back at it, you will be more than READY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tree decoration but the way it is painted is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I really love it every year when the tree decorations come out and I hope I'll have a chance to paint a few more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...