Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas tree bauble, Japanese doll


Christmas tree bauble Japanese doll
  'Tis the season to be jolly.... and I really wanted to thank you my friends and subscribers for your support for my blog and my painting! Today I painted this, one of my favourite christmas tree decorations. It's an oil on canvas board, 18 x 13cms, and it is a gift for you - but I can only give it to one of you! All of my members/followers and email subscribers' names will go into a hat - one of Oscar's probably! I'll give the little painting a chance to dry and we'll do the draw on Christmas eve, and shortly afterwards this sweetie will be wrapped up and posted to one of you, an extra pressie!
I do not know why blogger is underlining everything I write today and I can't change it!





Click to bid
Glass VW beetle decoration
Today, my computer is working (a temporary relief!) so I am setting up auctions for these two paintings...
Click to bid
Washing line

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...