Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Jardin du Birlot

Jardin du Birlot
Sold
Hello I'm back!! It's been a very busy but also fun fortnight back in England. I was very confused when I woke up this morning, thought I was in our English house! Now I've found my way around our french kitchen again. It's not too difficult, as everything is in the one big cupboard! I've been painting a still life on the kitchen table today but Charlie interrupted me by joining in and playing the starring role and you will see the results tomorrow!
This is a watercolour I finished last week while in England. This garden, with it's view of the Birlot water mill, is one of the most photographed views on the island! Especially when the agapanthus are in flower during July and August! The sunsets here are absolutely stunning too. Funny coincidence but today I met up with the owners of the garden at the gallery. They are really lovely people and I haven't seen them since May when I was last drawing in the garden. 
It's great to be back with you all, painting and blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...