Monday, November 14, 2011

Fisherman's Cottage

Click to bid
Fisherman's Cottage
Is there anyone who doesn't dream of living in a place like this, where you can literally step out onto the beach?! It seems to be a widely-held desire! Imagine sitting inside with a roaring fire in the winter watching a storm through those big windows! A little close for comfort in high tide maybe!
Anyway, this is where I spent my painting time today. You'll be pleased to know that Maisie behaved well, but that is probably because nobody else came along! She enjoyed a hearty seafood cocktail none-the-less! Yum!
This oil painting is on canvas board, sized 24 x 30cms, and this is my 50th blog post!

3 comments:

  1. yep, I could live there-nice painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you handled painting the stones and bricks. Very well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...