Thursday, November 17, 2011

The day after the big day!

I know, this blog is for me to show you my paintings and here I am using my birthday as an excuse again! I had to show my gorgeous friends around the island all day and the weather here was perfect! I did paint for around an hour but it was unresolved and when I returned home after waving and wishing them 'bon voyage' as they sailed off into a truly beautiful sunset and then helped a lady who couldn't manage with her luggage all the way from low tide it was too dark to continue with the painting! Look at this funny 'present to self'.....

It has http://www.haideejo.com/ written on the back too! How funny! Just the thing for a spot of 'plein-air fun'!
Normal service will be resumed tomorrow, as they say..........

1 comment:

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...