Sunday, November 27, 2011

Boat beginnings


I am trying to post this from a 'remote device' ie my mobile phone,
because the computer isn't working!! Oh no!!
'Keep calm and carry on', as we say!
I have been very busy with lots of things this weekend. Painting wise
I have begun this painting of a couple of beautiful fishing boats that
I saw in Paimpol harbour yesterday (mainland supermarket shopping trip
with time for a petit pause for coffee, bien sûr!)
I love love love the turquoise colour of the nearest boat, and all the
exciting diagonals of the ropes and the shapes of the boats and wooden
jetty.
I was also drawn to the lettering and numbers on the boats of course!
Can't wait to continue with it...

3 comments:

  1. WoW! Such lovely brights blues! I love your sketches in the photo too!
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...