Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Thick and juicy


Garden tomatoes
Sold
Three odd shaped tomatoes from the garden, painted in lovely thick and juicy brushstrokes! Another little square painting, 15 x 15cms. This painting is available to buy by auction, click on the link above. I have also been painting our apple tree today, and am hoping to carry on with that one tomorrow.
It's already been two weeks of my painting-a-day blog! I think it's going well, but I need lots and lots more people to know about it! Please get your friends signed up! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite color scheme, blue and orange... and you have captured the light on the tomatoes so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Haidee-Jo.....just want to say that I enjoy looking at your work.....it has a loose and colorful look -- something I've been trying to achieve. I'm new to DPW and I find that I am encouraged and stimulated to paint more after viewing so many wonderful paintings such as yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...