Friday, September 23, 2011

Shipwreck


Brehat shipwreck
Sold
I have been wanting to paint this shipwreck for so long... and today was the first! Possibly the first of many! I love looking at it and taking it all in, the colours of rotten wood, burnt wood, rusty metal, ropes and paraphenalia, with sky poking through here and there.
Today was one of those crazy busy days when there seems to be so much to do and I have to remember this phrase 'you don't find time, you have to make time'. So despite the odds I made the time to go to the beach and paint this and I hope you like it. If you'd like to bid for it at auction, click on the link above. It's oil on board, 24 x 30 cms. I won't be able to post a painting tomorrow as I'll be away, but hope to be back with you on Sunday! Bon weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...