Friday, September 30, 2011

Roses

Click to bid
Roses
This isn't the painting I've been working on practically all day! I didn't get it finished until almost 8pm (our time) and just couldn't get a good photo! Hey ho! I'm sure you'll see it soon enough!
This is a sweet little watercolour, 25 x 20cms of flowers from the garden. It comes mounted in a cream card surround ready to frame.
Would you like to see more watercolours from me? I seem rather fixated on oils at the moment! Maybe I should introduce a 'watercolour Friday' and always bring you a watercolour on a Friday! Tell me what you think! Also feel free to post a comment if it's a question of technique and I'll do my best to answer!

1 comment:

  1. The roses are very good - I always find them very difficult to paint but you've got it, and the treatment id loose and confident, personally i would like to see watercolours on a Friday...yep

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...