Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just a taster!

It was a beautiful day here today...back to wearing shorts and flip-flops! I left off the crab work (they're still festering away in a bucket of water) because I knew I'd soon regret it if I didn't capture this big happy sunflower which is currently brightening up the back wall of our house. I suspect he's in his prime now and won't last much longer. It was a case of painting subjects everywhere I turned today...how to choose and get down to work....?!
I haven't quite finished this one and didn't want to rush it.. so I'm hoping for more of the same weather-wise tomorrow so that I can do justice to this beautiful subject and bring you the finished piece.
Is there anyone who doesn't smile at the sight of a sunflower?
Happy painting all you painters out there!

1 comment:

  1. Love the sunflower Haidee, your blogs is looking really good and full of interesting content. Keep painting and looking forward to seeing the finished sunflower!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...