Sunday, September 18, 2011

Into the light


Click to bid!
Into the light

Aah, here's Maisie with an angelic glow...that doesn't often happen! I wanted this painting to be very simply painted but I don't think I've achieved that...although I am very pleased with the result. It captures the strong sunlight on her face which is what attracted me to the subject in the first place. I'm afraid I can't get a good photo today as it's such a dull day and the painting is so wet...I may try again in about a week. The size is 20 x 30cms and it's oils on canvas board, available to buy at auction, please click on the link above. The ever-alert leggy Jack Russell, ready to defend the house at the sound of gravel crunching outside...I must walk her now as I can't let the wind and rain put me off any longer! If you enjoy my blog, please spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...